Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who are the People at Ross Creek? Melisa Szeto!

Who are the People at Ross Creek?
1. Name: Melisa Szeto Age: 19

2. Art form: Writing, Storytelling, & Acting

3. What are you doing at Ross Creek?
Public Relations Co-op placement

4. What book are you reading now? None

5. What is your current favourite music on your IPOD? My current favourite music on my IPOD is Chinese hip-hop/pop music or any type of relaxing/soothing songs.

6. What is your current favourite website/ podcast? My current favourite website is www.renren.com (xiaonei) because it’s the Chinese version of facebook and it connects me to all the Chinese media around the world.

7. Which living artist (of any kind) do you most admire? Jay Chou

8. If marooned on a desert island, what

a. Book : At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks

b. Movie : A Walk to Remember (All-time favourite)

c. Music : any type of modern Asian music

d. Artwork: the first drawing I received from one of my piano students.

9. What is your obsession? Always finding new and innovative ways to have fun or create fun in whatever I’m doing.

10. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My family is the greatest love of my life.

11. When and where were you happiest? Montreal, summer 09’ for five weeks from July-August learning French. I met some of the most amazing people and had the time of my life there.

12. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Being able to fluently speak in most dialects of Chinese.

13. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? I would want to come back as a well-known Asian celebrity.

14. What is your most treasured possession? The first stuffed animal tiger I received from my dad when I was a child.

15. What is your most annoying habit? Procrastinating to last minute.

16. What quality do you most value in your friends? Truth and honesty

17. Who are your favourite writers? Nicholas Sparks, E.B White

18. Who is your hero of fiction? Sailor Moon

19. Who are your current or historical heroes?

20. If your life were a mix tape, what songs would be on it?

21. What is it that you most dislike?

22. What is your motto? Live like there is no tomorrow. Laugh at the silliest things. Love endlessly and learn from your mistakes.

23. What’s your earliest memory of Ross Creek? The first day of work

24. What the most significant thing you’ve achieved (so far) at Ross Creek? Enjoying my first day of work and extremely looking forward to this summer at Ross Creek!

25. What is your happiest memory of Ross Creek? Not sure yet but I’m definitely happy that it’s so easily to get along with my co-workers! I’ll have to answer in 4 months after my placement is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment