Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grand Sass at the Creek

It was a day of impromptu music in the lobby as the women of Grand Sass treated us to some of the work they have been developing at Ross Creek this past few days. They were a joy to have around, not only for their happy and insightful presence, but for their fabulous music and for their work in our new garden! Work went even better after Leonard North brought us his private stock of prime mushroom compost for the garden...

More on the Sassy trio coming soon from Leah in this space... In the meantime, check out their music on My Space...click here.

I am thrilled that the book I have been looking for around the world, Marilyn Abbott's Garden's of Plenty: the Art of the Potager will be soon in my eager hands!

1 comment:

  1. My heart sings along with you to see the beginnings of the garden! I wish I could enjoy its wealth in person! (Especially with that bluegrass music on the side!)

    ReplyDelete